Just under 15 million iPads were sold in its very first nine months on the market. Did you happen to get one of these popular tablet computers? If you haven't jumped on the bandwagon by now, I'm sure you know a friend, relative or co-worker who does. Apple designed and developed this platform for audio-visual media such as movies, games, photos and periodicals. These are fantastic mediums to use to share digital photos.
The iPad offers an extraordinary way for you to view your photos. You can choose to view them on full screen or as thumbprints. You can also create slideshows, or even view them on your widescreen TV by streaming wireless. You’ll have the ability to view them anywhere you carry your iPad at just the touch of a finger. The possibilities are endless, but first you need to upload those photos to your iPad.
So how do you upload your photos?
It’s quite simple, according to the iPad user guide. Before you start, you’ll need an iPad dock connector cable. Once you’ve got that, follow the steps below:
- Connect the iPad to your computer with the USB dock connector cable, iTunes will launch automatically.
- Click on the iPad under the "Devices" heading of iTunes.
- Select the "Photos" pane from the top of the iTunes window.
- Check the "Sync Photos From" check box.
- Click the drop-down next to the "Sync Photos From" field.
- Select the folder on your computer that contains the photos you want to upload.
- Click the "Sync" button to start the upload.
It’s that simple. Now that you’ve uploaded your photos, enjoy the endless possibilities of photo viewing and sharing on the iPad. You’ll be amazed at what you can do!
Photo Credit: www.freedigitalphotos.net